Sunday, November 7, 2010

Blog Post #11

I would use all of Ms. Cassidy's ideas for using technology in the classroom. Ms. Cassidy had alot of good ideas for using technology in the classroom. It allows students to motivate each other and want to learn more. The students was proud and felt really configent in their work. Blogs allows people to leave comments for the students which can also motivate them to do better. The web pages is also a useful tool in the classroom. If a student is sick and miss an assignment, the web page allows them to check what they miss.Ms. Cassidy is doing such a wonderful job with her students. I wish her and her students the best of luck and hope they continue to learn more about technology.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Jameica!
    I really liked listening to Ms. Cassidy. I thought about how she had to start out the same way we are in EDM when it came to learning about how to implement technology in her classroom. Seeing all the different things she does with her students makes me realize what all I will be able to do with my future students.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Proofread your posts. You have several grammatical mistakes in this one.

    Do you intend to follow in Ms. Cassidy's footsteps and maximize the use of technology in your classroom?

    ReplyDelete