Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Blog Post #13

Alabama Learning Exchange (ALEX)
 The ALEX is a great website for teachers and especially students that are working on becoming a teacher. This is a very well organized and informational site. I believe ALEX will be a great tool for my teaching. I will use it as a resource for my classroom.

Alabama Connecting Lassroom Educators and Students Statewide (ACCESS)
 The ACCESS is a website for students who are interested in taking course not offered to them. This website allows students to pull study materials to prepare them for the graduation exam and other important exams. This would have been beneficial to my education if I knew about this in high school. Iam pretty sure not many high school students know about what is offered to them through this website. This is a great tool for the State of Alabama to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment