Saturday, September 25, 2010

Blog Post #5

Eagle's Nest Radio
I thought their podcast were very informational. Everyone had an equal opportunity to do something in this podcast. They all seemed like they was having fun. To me, just by them being involved and playing a part in the podcast, it will motivated them to want to learn more.

The Benefits of Podcasting In The Classroom
This was a good video. I learned alot about podcasting and how it really works. Also, I learned that ypu can use music, pictures, and other tools to make your podcast just the way you want it. Podcasting allows students as well as teachers to teach each other the concepts of podcasting.

100 Ways To Use Your iPod To Learn and Study Better
To be honest, I really didn't believe an iPod could help a person learn nor study better. I thought it brings too much distractions from the thing you're trying to do. But after looking at this post, I found out iPods are very helpful. It had all types of programs that were educational. Also, it not only had programs for the adults but for the children as well.

3 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you those kids from the Eagle's Nest Radio seemed like they were having a ball. I really wish we had this type of teaching when I was that old. It opens up so many different avenues of learning. Also I did not know that my iPod could be used for so much either. I am defiantly going to try to use it more often. It seems like it would be a little more fun. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree those kids seem like they were having a lot of fun doing their podcast. And yes the podcast would make them want to learn more. When we did our podcast I was really into because it was a different way of learning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eagle's Nest is one of my favorites! I hope you will be a podcasting teacher.

    ReplyDelete