Friday, October 29, 2010

Blog Post #10

http://morgbayda.wordpress.com/2010/02/24/an-open-letter-to-educators/ by Morgan Bayda
 This video was very interesting. It talks about a young man who dropped out of school because he believed that his schooling was interfering with his education. He explained how college today is not the best way for people to learn because of the way most classes are taught. I agree because since I've been in college, I have had a couple of classes where I didn't learn anything in them. Dan Brown had some good points except for one, dropping out of school. Me personally will never drop out of school no matter what because its the best way for me to get educated for the degree I'm trying to get. Yes professors doesn't really give you individual attention due to large classes but its up to us to make ourselves notced and known by asking questions and taking advantage of the teachers business hours.

Two Questions That Can Change Your Life!!!
  I would have to say that my sentence will be about helping others. Something like "She help those in need," because I love helping others and just giving back to my community. The second question they ask was, "Was I better today than I was yesterday." Good question. I would have to say yes because I try my best to better myself each day and just live life.

1 comment: