Thursday, October 7, 2010

Blog Post #7

Randy Pausch's Last Lecture
I enjoyed watching ths video. The lecture was about how to achieve our dreams and enable them to others. Mr. Pausch had dreams during his childhood and just like most of us, he tried as hard as he could to accomplish each or at least most of them, which he did. He is an inspiring person. His video made me want to work hard at whatever it is that I'm trying to do just so I could achieve what I've always dream of doing.
Experience is what we get when things doesn't always go as plan. We all experience things but it's up to us to make them workout as we dreamed.
It's not always achieving your dreams but living your life to the fullest and the right way with no regrets. Like Randy Pausch stated, " The inspiration and the permission to dream is huge." So with that said, dream big and try your best to achieve them.

1 comment:

  1. Jameica,

    I also enjoyed watching this video. I was really inspired to hear his dreams and that he was able to accomplish many of them! I agree this video inspired me to work harder. I really liked his theory on experience, I have never thought of it like that. I hope that all those that see this video are as equally inspired. This video has potential to make changes in the world! It had millions of views which I think is amazing!

    All the best,

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete